Saturday, May 8, 2010

33 Weeks

33 weeks!!! I can't believe I'm almost halfway through the 8th month. Time is flying by.

Since our last post, James and I attended our Gift of Motherhood class. It was one evening and then most of the next day. It was really, really interesting and insightful. It helped to ease a lot of our anxiety about the unknown. Just going on the hospital tour helped with that and we really enjoyed seeing the hospital and the rooms that we'll be in. (As I type this, Jack's kicking can be seen through my shirt! He has been super active the last couple of days. Constant movement!)

Other than that, there are only two more weeks of school with the kids and then two days of post planning. Amazing and unbelievable. I can't believe that it's really coming to an end. I don't think that it will hit me until the end of July, when I would normally be going back to school...

We are still on the hunt for wall art for Jack's room. We are having a hard time finding what we are looking for. We did find an amazing steal while at TJMaxx on Saturday!! They had a Boppy pillow AND cover for $15.00. Those suckers at usually at least $25.00 JUST for the Boppy without a cover! Score! So now, I will have one for upstairs and one for downstairs. (Rebecca also got us a Boppy as a gift.) You never know what you find there...





No comments:

Post a Comment