Saturday, April 24, 2010

31 weeks

Another week come and gone...

Today James built the window treatment, which turned out so great AND he put together a super cute bench that his mom got for Jack. We'll decide later if we are going to paint it or stain it. We also did shopping in the pouring rain. :)



How far along are you? 31 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yep and it feels like I wear the same things over and over and over...
Weight – Loss or Gain? Gain.
Has your shoe size changed? Nope.
Stretch marks? Nope. (Fingers crossed. The doctor complimented my belly at my last appointment.)
Sleep: Still sleeping well for the most part, when my back is hurting and it's not too hot in the bedroom! I am starting to wake up in the night, though. I either have to changed positions or go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: I
Any Movement? Constantly and now I have started to feel and see elbows and knees and whatnot moving across my stomach.
Food Cravings? Nope.
Food Aversions? Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's almost an outtie...so weird.
What do you miss: I really don't miss much. I have enjoyed being pregnant, but it is hard to reach things on the floor of the car when they fall down there!
What are you looking forward to: Our Childbirth Class this next weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Someone told me to make sure to take the tiny bottles that the hospital uses because you can't find any that small and they are really nice to have in the beginning.
Milestones: Every week seems like a milestone as we get closer but I am going to the doctor every two weeks right now!

In other news, James worked really, really hard in the yard on Friday and here is some of what he did! Last year we planted tomatoes, basil and parsley. We expanded a little this year!

Grape tomatoes.Big Boy tomatoes.
Basil and parsley. I can't wait to make pesto!

Chives and strawberries.

James planted these two trees about 3 1/2 years ago and they were nothing but tiny, little twigs in the ground. It's amazing to watch them grow and change and actually start to look like TREES instead of sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment