Monday, November 16, 2009

8 weeks 2 days

Sleep: Still good! I am so tired that I fall right to sleep at night - and very early, too!
Best moment this week: Any time that food actually sounds good!
Movement: None, yet.
Food cravings: Not a lot sounds good to me. :( Mostly salty food. Tonight I wanted lasagna, and that's what I made. It was delicious!
Gender: Your guess is as good as ours!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing yet...well, except not being nauseous. ;) It's worth it, though.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing our little Baby H at the next ultrasound and finding out the gender!
Weekly Wisdom: What's done is done...there is no point in worrying.
Milestones: I bought a Be Band to wear with my pants that were very uncomfortable from bloating, I guess. This thing is the best invention ever!!!

____________

I am still feeling good! Just tired and nauseous, so that's normal!! We go back to the doctor in a week and will have a lot more information about pregnancy in general! We are so excited, even though there won't be an ultrasound, it's still a step.

Check out the little widget on the side, it will tell you how big the baby is right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment